Thursday, June 21, 2007

New Life Coming Soon

As been announced in my msn...i got USM management which is my 1st choice out of the 8 choices in my application form...at the moment i knew this info, the 1st thing i did was...

......................................

................................

"OMG!!! WAOOOHHHH!!!!! YEAAAAHHHHHH!!!! MAMA!!!! I GOT IT I GOT IT!!!!!!! "
then hug my mom tightly with my tears in the eyes...tears of happiness but somehow deep in heart flowing tears of the heavy hearted...

As u all know...USM is in Penang...which is very very far from mlc...which means i wont get to back to my hometown as frequent as those in KL...i think the journey from mlc to Penang takes 7-8 hours...haizz...when my parents were congrated me...i saw the sadness in my mom's eyes...she told me that she was happy for me but sad bcos i m not getting Uni in KL....but then later on she tried to soothe my heart by saying that it really doesnt matter where i get as long as i can get whateva i interested to study...she also said that its very good too to get USM cos this means she has the greater chance to travel to penang due to paying visits to me....ma, i knew that u are sad n heavy hearted...y u just pretended that u feel nothing? at the moment...i really cant control my tears from flowing out of my eyes...unstoppable...continuously...i can only hug my mom n silently cry....this is the 1st time i need to leave my mom n dad n kor so far to be independent in a brand new environment...honestly...i felt a lil lost...i dont even know that will i suit myself over there...even though i well covered the anxiety in me n look so happy as everybody thought....

But then something that really get to calm me down from being an anxious kid was that i get to know most of my friends getting the same Uni as i do!! like lilian, pei ling, meiying, sy ying, wei ping, chee sin, tze xian, chee wei, jasmin, wei fern, darrel, seow, wei sim, clarian....they all got USM but some of them are taking enginerring course wic means not in the same campus with me...however, now i get to know that i staying the same hostel with mei ying, it makes me more calm...altho dono whether can get to stay in the same room, as long as i got a friend staying the same hostel, it already makes me relief...hehe...at least i still get the nearer S.O.S if i face any probs...keke..

These few days everyone of us are busy for the uni thingy such as...apply for the ptptn loan online,read the buku panduan,prepare everything thats needed to bring up,buy this n that...the most important thing is the OFFER LETTER which now not yet been received by anyone of us!!! arrrghhh....damm slow...dono wat the gov plp doing.....make us so impatient for waiting...as the registration date is on 30June...but by now none of us get the letter yet....man...how to settle things like paying the fees and send the forms need to be reached by 1st July?? arrghhh...really really worry...LETTER...WHERE ARE U?? FASTER COME TO MY HOUSE!!!!! (=_=)"...

Meanwhile...i started to appreciate every seconds with my parents....accompany them as much as possible while i still here...online as much as possible while i still manage to do so...hang out with my friends as much as possible before we apart...haiz...what kinda complicated feelings in my heart now....happy + excited + wondering + sad + scare +.........one side in my heart saying.."faster...i want to know hows my new life in USM!.." ...but another side in my heart saying..."dont so fast le...i still not prepare yet....heavy hearted towards my mom n dad...and my lovely comfortable bed of course!!...dono will get suit to sleep on the new bed onot...swt.."
haizzzz....wat a complicated feeling....

Anyway....Life wont be always the same....same as plp around wont be always the same too....whenever we come to certain stage, its time for us to face more obstacles n challenges that will train us to be tougher, more independent, more observant...as i was kinda "lost" thinking for my future...God had determined n lead me a way...USM management...personally i m very believe in my God...i think that HE will certainly lead me a good way that bring me to my future...trust HIM...hopefully i m not choosing a wrong course and wish that my life will be even brigther over there!!!

NEW LIFE HAS COME!! GoodBye to all my friends especially Lene lene...we will no longer can hang out together as frequent as we do usually lor.......same to Audrey who will be study in UKM...please dont forget me horrr...miss u le sweetiee....and Chun Hwee...hopefully he wont forget me after go to Sabah....and my other friends....TAKE GOOD CARE guys!!! looking forward for the next gathering which most of us will exchange the uni life stories to each other!!! love u all n will always miss u all!! PLEASE KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ME OH!
muaccckkkksss!!~

2 comments:

lOK3hUl said...

valerie

congrats to u,I love going penang with all the foods, cars n even girls there. ahaha. Like that penang plus 1 more lenglui in d island n making more attraction to tourist like me, lawl.
I tot of making farewell party b4 all of us leave to thier own life in uni, i hope we manage to do that, anyway i writing this testi to u, letter from my uni came, kena sign, i tot what letter i get. ahaha

Adel said...

u take good care of urself ah. Go far far d no mummy to jaga u, then u know u ez to get stress and sick one. Soemtimes buy essence of chicken especially near to exam ah. come back must call call me ah... ok, im too chiong hei d.. hehee.. enjoy urself with new life ya! I know ull love it.,