Saturday, June 2, 2007

The 30th May 2007

The 30th May 2007...was my 2nd last day of work...so coincidentally i worked morning shift that day because my best friend, lene, asking me out for SATAY CELUP !! Wohhoo!! and the nicest one was DAEREN gonna treat us!! haha...i don't know why and how come he become SO RICH suddenly..rich until can treat us eat without any purpose!! haha...but then nevermind, as long i get to eat thats enough!! wahaha...=P


arrhh...on that day, i was rushing back home after my work finished at 530pm...i was like doing mission impossible, because they were coming to fetch me at 7pm....meaning i only have about 1 hour + to do my preparations before they reached! now...when i reached home already 6pm...but then i dint plan what to wear yesterday, so when i opened my cupboard i was like blank...dono what to wear...then i js simply take one my fav white tshirt n match with a jeans that i seldom wear lately...after that i was rushing to prepare >> bath + wash hair + dry my hair + ban leng leng...TA DAAHHh!! finally done!! but they reached earlier, so i took 5mins extra for my preparations..meaning they wait for me in the car patiently lor...wakaka...



wa..when reached there, my stomach already having a concert for nearly 30mins !! haha...so i was happy cos i was going to break my previous record >> 18sticks! i planned to reach 20 sticks if can!! keke...and FINALLY I made it!! lolx...but still lose to lene lene lar...dono how come she can eat so much one...32sticks man!! the most among 4 of us!! but still her body like so kurus kering...very hard to believe her stomach can contain 32 sticks of satay celup!!



here were some pics we took at there....



these were the FOOD that belongs to me n lene...








this was the pic taken by daeren...not so nice cos of the flash...using antishake mode...cos NO SKILL...lolx..


this was the pic taken by another expert..she was more expert than lene n daeren...BUT I WAS STILL THE MOST EXPERT one lar of course!! cos thats my camera ma..lolx..

that ends the day....THANKS TO DAEREN for the treat of SATAY CELUP!! yum yumm!!

No comments: