Saturday, June 16, 2007

Alarm out from the windows...

Its already 1.35am while i start to write this article...today was a peaceful day for me...since i stopped working, i almost had my own sweet time everyday...for example, thursday nite i was out with lene and lilian them to support chun hwee singing at wings cafe...friday noon i had a nice day out with lilian at mp...and today...supposed to attend my colleague 21st birthday party but due to the reasons that my closer friends not going (cos i not really close with the birthday, js get to know after working ) and even myself dont know where is her house...i only knew that its located in duyong but honestly i really not familiar with the roads over there...so at last i had to send a msg to say sorry for not coming...sadly she replied that she was so disappointed dat most of us (me, lian, peiling n meiying who get to know her after joing the family of padini ) cant be coming...sighh...me too sad =(

But then my blog today was not all this...as my title suggested, my blog today had something related to the alarm that i heard out from the window beside my computer...if u all read newspaper...surely know that the hottest case happen in JB recently...a rob n rape case...which the criminals still not yet be arrested...this was the most shocking news of the month that i knew...and since that the day thay incident happened...i think most of us get to receive sort of msg that related to this case...as in "please pay attention to the TOYATA ALTIS, JJG 8513, this car suspected to be driven by the 4 criminals who involved in the rob n rape case in JB, please do not go out during the night if not necessary"...man, when i received this msg, my heart was like freeze for 1second...what a mag that can frightened up most of us....

And the Most scary msg was received ytd from one of my friend...saying that "Police had found that particular TOYOTA ALTIS in JUSCO MELAKA just now, please be alert n do not go out during nite alone! "....i was like..."WHAAATTTT??!!! JUSCO!!???".....i was there during the noon time with my mom man!! what the...?? this msg really frigthen me much than the former one! JUSCO is quite near to my living area...my heart beating faster n faster every second....but then i still able to sleep after watching drama til 2am something...

When i woke up today, after brushing teeth n washing face...passed by the dining table...the newspaper was on it...the big headline caught my attention...i stopped my steps and took the papers to see clearly as i din wear spec on..."THE CRIMINALS OF ROB & RAPE CASE IN JB HAD BEEN ARRESTED BY POLICE"....thanks GOD....that moment i felt so released! but then the smaller sentences beside the headline once again caught my eyes..."3 criminals had been arrested n 1 still running for his life.."....Oh MAN!! how come!!! arrgghh....i was so angry and started to have a lil worry again...i did not know why i would have such strong feel of worries towards this case...maybe the msg of "JUSCO" scared me up i think....but then my worries were not as distinct as the days before...

About late evening...once again i received the same msg from another friend of mine...the JUSCO msg...at the moment in my heart saying.."aiyo..this one got ad lar ytd...since today the papers ad announced that 3 criminals have been arrested..nthg much to worry ad..."...so i deleted that msg....

JUST NOW.....before start to write this blog...while thinking what to write for today...A SOUND OF ALARM CLEARLY HEARD OUT FROM THE WINDOW BESIDE ME.....it was so near to me...it was so loud to me similary...it was not the usual alarm...its really loud!! from the loudness of the alarm and the loudness of the friction between the cars tyre n road...u will know how fast the cars passed by!! it was like sort of racing in F1...here are just a small taman which are full of humps n rough roads....why the cars drove fast?? it made me thought of the case again...the JUSCO stuff appeared once again in my mind...man...really shocked me up!! i was guessing whether the police was trying to over take that particular car to arrest that left criminal?? was it??? i cant stop thinking of it and the alarm still so clearly be heard even they had already gone so far....

Haizzz....i was thinking to go church tomorrow...but now i think i have to keep my plan again...as i always need to go alone without companion of anybody....i admit i m not a daring one...i dare not to drive alone to so far especially during this kinda DANGEROUS HOUR....arrgghhh...sick of it...sick of myself.....dono want to go church or not.....

GOD please forgive me...

No comments: