Thursday, June 7, 2007

1st Date after resigned from work...

1st June 2007, FRIDAY

A very significant day for me..because start from today i no need to wear the blue polo T or the blue shirt again!! i was free from working life! WEE ^^ actually today we all (those who resigned n those colleagues who off today) planned to watch Pirates of the Carribean 3 at 12pm...but too bad they cant book the tickets...so they changed their mind to have a PIZZA lunch together as a farewell for us...BUT TOO BAD again!! last mins they cancelled it bcos they planned to postponed the farewell til 15th June, bcos everybody will be resigned that day ( i mean for those Form 6sers n part timer )...so..OK LOR...i missed the chance to eat Pizza n watch Pirates 3..

I was so sad cos b4 that another friend of mine phoned me up n invited me for the movie but i rejected since i thought i going for the farewell..now all gone...sobsobs....i sadly sent 1 msg to my friend n told him that i was too unlucky! then..i slept..

10am in the morning on Friday, he called me up! saying " hey val, u wan to go movie onot? the tickets are still with me le, lilian n yap already bought their own tickets.."...actually i was still in my dream while i answering the call..." SURE! " i answered without any hesistated! lolx...since i got nthg to do for the whole day why dont i js go movie with my friend, for FREE? lolx..and the best thing was that i no need to drive! he will be the driver! lolx...so good! ^^

in the cinema, we got to our seat...SO COINCIDENTALLY!! lilian n yap was sitting next to us!! really unexpected man! both me n lian was so happy! at 1st thought the guys who planned it but it was not, just FATE! "you yuan" arr..lolx..after movie we all went to the NOODLE WORLD to eat............noodles lar for sure..lolx..this lunch treated by yap! me n andrew still blur blur wanted pay at the counter! lolx...THANKS TO HIM! ^^

since i cant go home early ( mom went for doctor check up )...andrew drove me to senyum play POOL! wow!! it was the 1st time i played it! we reached there earlier than lian n yap, so we started the game 1st...at 1st i was too shy to give a try...i dont even know how to hold the stick..lolx...so i asked andrew to play 1st..i watched by his side..but he said NO MEANING playing alone! aiyoo...lantak lar!! i js played only lar! lolx...luckily he taught me how to hold the stick n aim the ball...erm...my skill sure cacat lar..1st time play le...hehe...after that when lian n yap came, they joined for the game too! he n yap 1 group while andrew n me 1 group...but after all, i thought that andrew n yap controlled the whole game cos they entered most of the balls on table! lian n me were like just there to trouble them man! make the game tougher for them! lolx...lian was better than me, cos she entered more balls than me..but the only bad thing was that..she always enter the WHITE BALL instead of other colours one! wahaha...really funny when looked at her expression at the moment! made all of us laugh only!! lolx...but me too very TERUK lar...i thought i js enter 4-5 balls only out of ...dono how many games we played! Andrew was the most expert one! Yap oso not so bad! sighh...later on when i ask andrew, how come he can play so well, he told me that PRACTISE MAKE PERFECT...no wonder this 4flat fella so expert in that lar, he played it since secondary school...hmm hmmm hmmmm....

Then this was the end of the day out ...VERY HAPPY N ENJOYABLE!! ^^ hopefully i got chances to play POOL again!! cos really unsatisfied seeing others can make it but ownself cannot make it! ishh.....

No comments: