Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Camwhoring Day

The 8th of June...

Today was the last day my cute cousin staying with me...she needed to stay at my uncle's house tonight because she will be following them back to muar 2mr morning...sigh...i was a lil bu she de her to go back but i cant do anything because she need to study...=(

So today we had a very wonderful moment together before she left!! i drove her to mp today as she so longed to shopping with me..hehe...by the way, we also looking for one suitable dress, not for me but for her to attend a wedding dinner n installation dinner...as she always trust my taste...she asked me to choose the dress for her! wow..it was a really a tough tast for me...

We shopped in mahkota for almost 1hour+ finally we entered a shop named OGL which a dress caught my eye...i chose 2 dress actually, but after my cousin try both of them, i made the final decision to get her the blue one as the white one was too sexy for her...not suitable for her age...after that, we needed to find some accessories to match with the dress, i was looking for one long pearl necklace to match with the dress...as i knew we wont able to find valueable one in mp, i decided to go dp to find...

In dp...in a very fast way i found the matching necklace in one shop wic i always enter during my working time...hehe...so i was very familiar with the accessories sell over there...finally all was ready and my mission was accomplished! hehe...but then after i did my part to fulfil her wish, i need some time to settle my things too...that was back to the Padini concept store to return my uniforms n pay visit to my colleagues over there!!

Wow...i was so HAPPY to step in the concept store WITHOUT WEARING UNIFORM! lolx...guess my dressing that day suit me much? my friends all almost cant regconise me wheni was back! they said i looked diff in casual wear n said i bcom prettier! lolx...but wait a min...they said i bcom prettier ad...meaning i looked ugly during the working period huh??? Oh my....but nevermind lar, as long as they still able to regconise me! kekeke...

I was so happy, i was like back to my old hometown..the feeling of walking everywhere also got plp call "Hey Valerie!....hey thats Valerie...nice to see u again Valerie...eh val miss u oh!...." lolx..dono how to describe!! so i was chatting around with all the colleagues under diff outlets...as the cencept store was so QUIET that moment ( normally less customers will come in noon during weekdays )..i gained a great chance to chit chat with my dearest colleagues!! hehe...really so HAPPY!!!

Well, happy hour always short for us..its time that i need to go home for dinner...sadly i left the concept store with all the hands waving at me...even security smile to me...

At home..after dinner..here my cousin asked me for camwhoring!! lolx...man...her last wish at my house was wanting me to help her make up n take some nice pic in her new dress!! well, i always a good jie jie for her...hehe...so i try to fulfil her wish and make it in time b4 we left to uncle's house...man...she was not only want herself to put up nice make up n dress but she wanted me to accompany her too!! swt...well, since i already promised to fulfil her wishes, i accept the suggestion pleasantly^^ so this was the slideshow of some pics that we taken and after editing by me..


No comments: