Saturday, June 2, 2007

The New Beginning...

This is the 1st time i created my own blog personally....which mean only my friends can view and read it...actually i don't plan to have my own blog so early...i mean i planned to have it but maybe start it after i enter university...but due to some reasons...somebody keep asking me to create my own blog QUICKLY so that he can leave comments on my page instead of me keep posting comments on his blog...so i TRY MY BEST to fulfil him lar...make my blog earlier than that i have planned...hehehe...but now when i figure it out once again...actually good for me too, cos lately my life kinda COLOURFUL ! i felt kinda regret for not creating the blog earlier so i can post all my working life in PADINI concept store and share with u all...haiz...wat a waste..hehe..

Now once again...WELCOME TO MY BLOG ^^ this will be the beginning of the THOUSAND MILES OF MY LIFE JOURNEY !!

1 comment:

Don Woon said...

Lolx! Who is the 'person' who made u expedite your blog, huh?? So good lah ! I am also the 1st person to put an 'interesting' Comment here! hehe...How come no other friends u hav here?