Sunday, June 10, 2007

Jogging Day...

well well well...talk about healthy lifestyle...its been a long time since i did exercises...i admit that i m not a very healthy person, always fall sick easily ....yet i do not do frequent exercise to built up a healthy body...WHY?? hehe..lot of reasons...the few main reasons are that ..
1.I dont have partner to go exercise together...timing not suit...
2.My closer friends mostly stay far from my house, mom does not like me always drive til so far =(
3.I....lazy to do alone....hehe..

but on the 6th June 2007, wednesday, the 2nd day when i back from Cameron, my best friend adelene asked me out for jog as she knew that i wanted to go exercise but nobody accompany me...hehe..i was so happy! instantly we set the time to go the nearest park, Stadium Tun Fatimah there for jogging...i was so excited! as my cousin also got nothing to do here, so i brought her along with us...hehe..

so here i started my car n out from my hse to fetch lene, which her hse js located in the taman beside mine...very very near....after fetching her, just a few meter from her house, i noticed that my car something wrong...i felt that my right leg like pressing for nothing...the oil pedal of my car was spolited??! man...i was so shocked by the sudden problem! i then on the double signals of my car and drove my car slowly n well control it until we reached the shortcut whereby the opposite taman was where i stayed...then i stopped my car beside the roadside in the housing area...then got down from the car n checked what happen to my oil pedal...Oh man...the pedal was like dropping out....i thought most probably the skrew or whatever was loose and made the wyre cant attach to the pedal...well, i dont know how to repair for sure...so i just called my brother to help me!! haha...

when my brother reached...i was so worry that i would be scolded by him...so as he stepped out from the car, i told him immediately that it was none of my mistake as i really dint do anything wrong! hehe...my bro just stare at me n shake his head...lolx...then he came to check my car...well, i did not know wat he did to my car...the pedal back to normal! haha...it looked so easy for him to fix the pedal back but i really did no know anything man...i was grateful that i was not far from my hse that moment n not spoilt halfway on the road!! if not i really cant expect what would happen...hehe...

after that, i drove the car again to the park where we supposed to go...but it was a lil bit late when we reached there due to the sudden incident just now...well, it did not turn our mood bad...once reached there, we went for a short walk 1st to warm up b4 we started to jog...then at a corner turning point, lene said lets start over there, and there we started JOG!! the fresh air blew upon my face made me feel really fresh! but then i did not have such good stamina like lene who can jog for long distance...i can only jog for one short distance and stopped to walk.....lene continued her jog far in front of me of course!! but to shorten the distance between she n me, i tried to jog again after i walk for another short distance...haha...the funny thing was while i jog until the halfway i saw lene waving at me in front..SHE WAS JOGGING back to find me!! lolx...man..how come her stamina so good huh??? it was like killing me even though i just jog for a short distance but it looked nothing for her!! she can even encourage me to jog until the final line ( where she stopped n returned to look for me )...man..she can accompany to jog til the finish line..which means she jog the double journey! arrghh...salute arr...

then we went to the centre court there where many plp gathered...they were doing aerobic! haha..lene asked me to join them but well, i not yet get my breathe back to normal that time man..surely i asked her to give me sometime to rest 1st...hehe...then we waited til the next music started only we joined...err....i really cant catch the steps le...did not know how to dance like them! lolx...so after a few steps i stopped again n stand beside to watch...lene was looking at me for my sudden reaction haha...she was eye signaling to ask me back beside her n follow together...but i did not want...really cant catch the steps lar..too fast!! but she was able to catch up...so geng le...thought she learn it b4...cause she used to be an athlete and active in doing various kind of exercises...hmmm...so good...but i did not join did not mean that i gave up to learn, i just waited for the music ended and asked lene to teach me the steps of the music...hehe...it was kinda easy but i just get confused of one changing part...thats why i cant follow nicely...

that day was a very very enjoyable day for me as i really have less chance to hang out with lene since she studied in mmu...always having the unsuitable timing when wanted to hang out together...since now she was in holidays n me too stopped working, we planned to go jogging every evening!! hehe...but too bad, the plan only can start on the coming wednesday bcos she was going to Cameron this friday...

No comments: