Sunday, June 10, 2007

The 2nd Narrow Escape

THe 9th June...

Early morning...the sun shine into my window...woke me up....when i opened my eyes, my room was so empty...i could no longer see my cousin sleeping beside me again....what a lonely feeling...nobody can let me kacau ad...everything back to normal..

After i brushed my teeth, my mom was asking me what i wanted to eat for the BREAKLUNCH ( breakfast + lunch )...i suggested chicken rice at melaka baru there...

Again...i be the driver again...well, i dont mind to be a driver cause i kinda like driving too hehe..

When i on my way...approaching the traffic light, i saw the green light started twinkle like star...i was very near to the traffic light yet i did not add oil but i press break slowly because it was a turning point...must slow down i thought in my heart...

All of the sudden, i saw a motorbike riding out from the other side of traffic light!! man!! my here still green light le!! the motorbike was riding towards my right side which was my driver seat, i could not stop immediately because there was one Naza Ria behind me driving in a very fast way n very close to me!! i was shocked by that situation and i made a fast decision to slow my car a lil bit down....and the motorbike PASSED in front my car js within that second!! in a very fast way i pressed oil to speed my car at the turning point there since the car behind me light on me panicly! Fuhh...nearly i din drift my car...if not i dont think my little kancil can stand it, maybe i will just lost control n bang into the divider n fall into the river !! Really Dammm lucky that it did not happen!!......

Sighh..but i was been scolded badly by my mom who sitting next to me...she keep shooting me like machine gun..non-stop...i knew it was dangerous but what can i do?? if i was to stop my car immediately dont she know the car behind me will just crashed into my car maybe it will be more serious than i bang the motorbike sideway lightly as i already cut off my speed before reaching the traffic light....she dont know how fast the car behind me was!! i was totally blank that moment and just bet for it by my driving skills....actually no much confident....but at least i did it...the Naza behind me instantly over take me after the turning point cos his car was too fast!!

Man...it was not the 1st time i met this kinda ridiculous road user ( was referred to the rider )...lots of time i been able to escape from accident...i think most probably i being blessed by God...Thanks to God once again...thanks for the blessing......

In the name of the FATHER and of the SON and of the HOLY SPIRIT...AMEN........

1 comment:

Don Woon said...

Even you have your day..Haha...Watch out lol...Be careful in driving..Dont play too much. Sleepy head!