Sunday, November 25, 2007

Why....

Tonight.....1.40am...

Lying on the bed....cant really sleep well....because smthg has ruined my mind....

Why?? sometimes i wonder....is there NO TRUE FRIENDSHIP between a guy n a gal?? if no...why this kinda thg keep happens on me...??? i love my friends...all my friends....guys n gals...i have really alot of friends...but deep in my heart...there are js a few of them who seems to be important for me...i can only share the real me with them...actually i need them the most....i love them......but why....cant we js be friend??

I dont want to lose a friend js because of this matter....i know it might hurts...u might cannot control ur feelings...but me too ok?? i treated u as my true friend....a friend who is important for me...a friend who i treat with my sincere heart....a friend who i cant lose...but u had chosen to put a dot in our friendship....

Love is not everything....sometime love cannot be forever there....but friendship can....i choose friendship...bcos i m not ready yet for LOVE....or bcos u might not be the Mr Right for me...bcos i hope we can keep in touch forever......

Please understand me....ur words really hurts me....ur action really hurts me.....i js a normal gal....why cant u js treat me like the other gal friends around us? i m so envy....i m envy of them....bcos they are still ur friends....and i m not anymore....bcos they can still talk like normal to u but i dont even have a chance anymore...

I really hope that...this kinda situation wont last long....i missing the days when we all play like mad...the moments we share....please...be my friend again....accept me to be ur friend again....dont give up our friendship js bcos u cant turn it from friendship to relationship....

Please......u are still my best friend....an important for me....

No comments: